• Editor, Intertexts (click http://www.languages.ttu.edu/intertexts)
TEACHING AND RESEARCH INTERESTS
• Sixteenth- and Seventeenth-Century Literature
• Comparative Literature / The Classical Tradition
• Latin Poetry
• Literary Theory
• 2009-2010: Louisiana Division of the Arts, $ 5,000 Artist's Fellowship in Literature (Poetry)
• 2006: Senior Fulbright Scholar, Cardiff University, UK ($ 15,000)
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND AFFILIATIONS
• Board Member, South Central Renaissance Conference
• Board Member, Southern Comparative Literature Association
• Member, Classical Association of the Mid-West and South
• Member, John Donne Society
• Member, South Central Modern Language Association
• Editor, The Works of Thomas Traherne. Vol. 9. Boydell and Brewer. Commissioned by publisher and under advanced contract.
• Editor, Dialogism and Lyric Self Fashioning: Bakhtin and the Voices of Genre. Edited with introduction. Selinsgrove: Susquehanna UP, 2008.
• Editor, Re-Reading Thomas Traherne: A Collection of New Critical Essays. Edited with introduction. Tempe, AZ: Medieval & Renaissance Texts and Studies, 2007
• Thomas Traherne: An Annotated Bibliography of Criticism, 1900-2003. Lewiston: Edwin Mellen Press, 2005.
• Catullan Consciousness and the Early Modern Lyric in England. Aldershot: Ashgate, 2004
• “Staging Rome: The Renaissance, Rome and Humanism's Classical Crisis.” The Sites of Rome. Edited by David H. J. Lamour and Diana Spencer. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2007. 271-294
• “Influence, Anxiety, and the Symbolic: A Lacanian Rereading of Bloom.” Intertexts 9.2 (2006): 123-138
• “Finding Felicity Through the Pythagorean Eye: Pythagoreanism in the Work of Thomas Traherne.” Classical and Modern Literature: A Quarterly 25 (2005): 41-51
• “The Catullan Lyric and Anti-Petrarchism in Sir Thomas Wyatt.” Classical and Modern Literature: A Quarterly 19 (1999): 279-285